We accept most topics related to growth.
All topics are provided by us. If your post is from personal experience or something you think we may not have, feel free to list your topics when messaging us.
If accepted your post may take 1 day – 3+ months to go live. If this is acceptable to you read on.
- NO duplicate contents. 100% original. NO half assed, fluff filled B.S. content.
- 1,000+ words – longer pieces get priority.
- To weed out ppl just trying to get a link – all links pointing to your site or none authority resources will be removed.
- We do not do take backs. It doesn’t matter if we wiped all links from the post or something else, once we’ve taken the time to review it – it is locked
- Add plenty of images/screenshots if needed to help the reader better understand.
- NO paid or affiliate links.
- NO self promotion or calls to action except in the authors bio.
We reserve the right to modify content once it is submitted to our site at our discretion. You also grant us permission to use the content however we like without needing your approval.
We reserve the right to refuse any work submitted for review for any reason without notice to the author.
We reserve the right to remove/nofollow any link – even those in the author’s bio.
We also reserve the right to remove any published works by a guest author from Sprout Origin without prior warning or explanation to the author.
Submit easy to follow pieces aimed at beginners. Keep paragraphs short, 1-4 lines and use headers, bulleted lists, and hyperlinks if needed.
If you wish to provide images of yourslef or images you have rights to, be sure they are of high quality. Include images that help the reader follow the movements. A video explaining the activity will do also. Try and keep it short, under 10 – 20 mins.
We Don’t Accept
Sex, Celebrities, Quotes, Infographics, News, Politics
Did you read our guidelines?
Please provide the following.
*Don’t try to be fancy, just keep it simple. All topics are provided by us as stated above.
** It’s important to let us know if you have written for us before.
Provide the following.
guestpost [at] sproutorigin [dot] com
Subject: Guest post; [What Niche]
- Let us know what niche you would like to write about?
- What is your level of expertise; beginner, intermediate or advance?
- If possible – at least three examples of your work and where you have guest posted before.
We require guest authors to contribute not just through blog content, but also through replies to comments. Anytime someone comments on a post you write, you need to respond to the comment. It does not matter if you write a simple reply as long as you acknowledge that someone has commented and respond to it.